About The AIAAbout The AIA
What is National Architecture Week?
National Architecture Week, April 7─13, is a time to showcase the talented architects who’ve made positive contributions to our communities and society in general.
What Makes It Awesome?
This week dedicated to architects and their works shines the architectural spotlight across the nation, enabling us to explore architectural treasures not only in the confines of our web browser but in the physical world as well.
Looking for Ways to Take Part?
- Follow the official hashtag. The official hashtag for National Architecture Week is #archweek13. Whether you’re on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn, connect with your friends and share what inspires you about architecture. Use the hashtag for your posts and follow the hashtag for others’ posts.
• Join an online conversation. Throughout the week, we’ll post links to videos from several thought leaders sharing what inspires them about architecture. Hear their viewpoints and share your viewpoints.
• Follow our pin boards on Pinterest. Not only will thought leaders share what inspires them about architecture, AIA National staff will share some of our favorite architects’ works with you on Pinterest.
• Share the love on Instagram. Show us what inspires you about about architecture. Enter our Architecture Is Awesome contest. Five lucky winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
• Find an event near you. Several AIA chapters will host special events such as receptions, lectures, tours, film screenings, award programs, and open houses.
If you have questions about National Architecture Week, send us an e-mail.
Future National Architecture Week Dates
2014 April 6–12
2015 April 12–18
2016 April 10–16
2017 April 9–15