About The AIAPrograms & Initiatives
Did you include the following in your submission packet?
• Application (two pages)
• If submitted by an individual, a resume not to exceed two pages
• If submitted by a firm, a firm profile not to exceed two pages
• If submitted by an organization, an organization profile not to exceed two pages
• Two one-page letters of support that are explicit in their recommendation and contain specific reasons for support (the one page letter may contain an original or electronic signature)
• Support Materials (i.e.: budget; historical data, such as number of participants; written feedback from participants; images and literature from programs; marketing materials; etc.), not to exceed 15 pages. Jurors are especially looking for budget and statistics about your program.
• Signed waiver/release form (one page)
If two or more individuals collaborate on a submission, the submission must include for each person: an application form (two pages), a resume (not to exceed two pages), and a signed waiver/release form (one page).
Submissions should be sent as a single PDF file not exceeding 7 MB to email@example.com by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on December 11, 2013.