Diversity and Inclusion > Multicultural Summit
|WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
• Earn up to 4.5 learning units at a nominal fee
• Interact with representatives from the AIA National Diversity Council, including 2012 co-chairs Wendy Ornelas, FAIA, and Miguel del Rio, AIA
• Hear from Clyde Porter, FAIA, 2009 AIA Whitney M. Young Jr. Award recipient and cofounder of the Texas chapter of the National Organization of Minority Architects
• Engage with your local peers on varied topics such as K-12 outreach, construction management, and global tourism through a diversity lens
• View the debut of AIA’s “I AM AIA” video showcasing the diversity of our membership
Register Online Today!
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Multicultural understanding is the foundation for the building of a diverse and inclusive profession. The “Strength through Diverse-Cities Multicultural Summit” has been created for the exploration of programs promoting the action needed to achieve the profession’s diversity and inclusion goals. In being challenged by award winning programs, inspirational speakers, and facilitated roundtable discussions, those attending the summit will have the chance to participate in the designing and promoting of strategic solutions necessary in building diversity and inclusion.
Join colleagues in attending this game-changing program to build for the future of practice, the profession, the Institute, and communities.
CONNECT WITH US!
AIA Members: $20
Non-AIA Members: $35
Your nominal registration fee includes:
• A walking tour of Dallas on Friday afternoon, led by a trained tour guide and sponsored by the Dallas Center for Architecture
• A night of networking at the welcome-reception on Friday evening
• A full day of dynamic speakers and engaging sessions on Saturday
Don’t miss out! Space is limited. Register Online Today!
If you experience difficulties with online registration please download a registration form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (202) 639-7624. If you have questions, contact 1-(800) 242-3837 ext. 7382.