About The AIAMember Benefits with AIA Advantage
Bank of America
As an exclusive offer to AIA members, Bank of America offers unique products and additional services to meet your personal and business financial needs:
Announcing the new American Institute of Architects BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping support AIA initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the AIA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new AIA BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card:
• 1% cash back on all purchases.
• 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
• 3% on gas station purchases.
• You can earn the 2% and 3% cash back on gas and grocery purchases up to the first $1,500 in these combined categories per quarter. After that, you will continue to earn 1 percent on these purchases.
• Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
• Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation.
Simplify the way you do business with the American Institute of Architects Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards - If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
• Manage and control expenses-with individual credit lines for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
• Separating business and personal expenses makes figuring taxes easier-and interest on business expenses may be tax deductible.
WorldPoints® features and benefits:
• Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your WorldPoints® Rewards credit card.
• Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints® account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business.
• Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, daily costs - everything.
For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, or to apply, Click Here or call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABOJY.
Special offer just for AIA Members.
Open an AIA personal checking account and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Get key features like Online Banking, plus Mobile Banking on your cell phone.*
Also, enjoy automatic savings when you enroll in the Keep the Change® program—where each debit card purchase is rounded up to the next dollar and the difference is transferred from your checking to your savings account. We will match 100% of your Keep the Change® transfers for the first three months after you enroll. The maximum total match is $250.**
To open your AIA checking account, visit your neighborhood Bank of America or click http://www.bankofamerica.com/AIA now.
*You must first enroll in Online Banking, and set up Transfers and Bill Pay. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
** Purchases with rewards are not eligible for matching. Upon enrollment, we will round up your Mastercard® or Visa® Debit Card purchases to the nearest dollar and transfer the difference from your checking account to your Bank of America savings account. We will match 100% of your Keep the Change® transfers for the first three months after you enroll. The maximum total match is $250. Matching funds are paid after the first anniversary of enrollment on accounts that remain open and enrolled. Bank of America will only match Keep the Change transfers on up to five checking accounts per depositor (including joint depositors) or up to five checking accounts per household, whichever is less. Eligible savings accounts include Regular Savings, which requires a minimum opening balance of $25 and pays a variable annual percentage yield that is 0.01% as of 03/14/2013. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Money Market Savings accounts are also eligible. We may cancel or modify the Keep the Change service or any matching promotions at any time without prior notice. To the extent required by law, matching funds will be reported to the IRS on form 1099. Patent pending.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2013 Bank of America Corporation