About The AIAMember Benefits with AIA Advantage
Bank of America
As an exclusive offer to AIA members, Bank of America offers unique products and additional services to meet your personal and business financial needs:
Announcing the new American Institute of Architects BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping support AIA initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the AIA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new AIA BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card:
• 1% cash back on all purchases.
• 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
• 3% on gas station purchases.
• You can earn the 2% and 3% cash back on gas and grocery purchases up to the first $1,500 in these combined categories per quarter. After that, you will continue to earn 1 percent on these purchases.
• Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
• Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account*.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
*Deposit Account Information. The minimum deposit required to open a new personal checking or savings account and receive this offer is subject to the normal opening deposit requirements of the specific account being opened. For interest-bearing personal checking accounts, the Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are as follows: less than $10,000, 0.01%; $10,000-$99,999, 0.02%; $100,000 and over, 0.03% as of 10/17/2013, and require a minimum opening deposit of $100. Savings accounts eligible include Regular Savings, which require a minimum opening deposit of $25. The APY on these savings accounts is 0.01% as of 10/17/2013. These rates may change at any time after this date or after the account is opened and may vary by state. If the account earns interest, fees could reduce earnings on the account. Some accounts and services, and the fees that apply to them, vary from state to state. Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees for your state, available at www.bankofamerica.com/feesataglance and your local Banking Center.
Simplify the way you do business with the American Institute of Architects Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards - If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
• Manage and control expenses-with individual credit lines for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
• Separating business and personal expenses makes figuring taxes easier-and interest on business expenses may be tax deductible.
WorldPoints® features and benefits:
• Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your WorldPoints® Rewards credit card.
• Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints® account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business.
• Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, daily costs - everything.
For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, or to apply, Click Here or call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABOJY.
Special offer just for AIA Members.
Open an AIA personal checking account and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Get key features like Online Banking, plus Mobile Banking on your cell phone.*
*To access Online or Mobile Banking, you must enroll in the service. Once enrolled, the same Online ID and passcode can be used to access both Online and Mobile Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement for more information about both Mobile and Online Banking. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.
To open your AIA checking account, visit your neighborhood Bank of America or click http://www.bankofamerica.com/AIA now.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2013 Bank of America Corporation