About The AIAMember Benefits with AIA Advantage
Bank of America
As an exclusive offer to AIA members, Bank of America offers unique products and additional services to meet your personal and business financial needs:
Announcing the new American Institute of Architects BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping support AIA initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the AIA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new AIA BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card with a $100 cash rewards bonus offer:
• 1% cash back on all purchases.
• 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
• 3% on gas station purchases.
• Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.*
• Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days.**
• Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
• Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into a Bank of America® checking or savings account or applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account*.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
* Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
** You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2014 Bank of America Corporation.
Special offer just for AIA Members.
Open an AIA personal checking account† and show your pride in your profession with every debit card purchase. Get key features like Online Banking, plus Mobile Banking on your mobile device.*
*To access Online or Mobile Banking, you must enroll in the service. Once enrolled, the same Online ID and passcode can be used to access both Online and Mobile Banking. Data Connection Required. View the Online Banking Service Agreement for more information about both Mobile and Online Banking. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.
To open your AIA checking account, visit your neighborhood Bank of America or click http://www.bankofamerica.com/AIA now.
†American Institute of Architects checking is available with eligible checking accounts.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. ©2014 Bank of America Corporation