About The AIAPartners
Provides MasterSpec Academy continuing education and training programs for AIA members
MasterSpec, building and construction specifications, is the most widely used master guide specification system in the industry.
• 2100+ master guide specifications
• Specifications for projects of any size, phase, type, or complexity
• Extensive tips and instructions for the specifier
• Intelligent product selection and research tools
• A product of the AIA and endorsed or recommended by ACEC, ANLA, ASID, ASLA, IIDA, NSPE, and SDA
• With specialty libraries, including:
• Over 45, full-time specification researchers, writers, editors, and programmers and support staff, plus 20+ specialty consultants working for you
• The only formal peer review process in the industry
• 30,000+ hours spent annually on researching and updating
• Extensive knowledge base to support each section
• The most trusted master guide specifications in the building and construction industries
Sustainable and LEED Information:
• Hundreds of sections with LEED or sustainable content or commentaries
• Automated LEED submittals report
• Exclusive online LEED information
• LEED v3 information
• Specifying LEED Requirements – The Best of Green from MasterSpec – LEED specification reference book
• LEED training and continuing education program – SD eligible
Suite of Specification Automation tools, from simple word-processing tools to BIM integration.
• Masterworks – FREE “spec-processor” – plug in to MS® Word
• Linx – Q&A Editor
• Altarix – Revolutionary software that creates and updates office masters
• e-SPECS for Revit, e-SPECS for AutoCAD, and e-SPECS for Navisworks, and e-SPECS for ArchiCAD – MasterSpec-CAD/BIM integration
• SpecAgent – Most current and comprehensive manufacturer and product resource
• Product MasterSpec provides specifiers an easy way to specify products by brand name
Extensive and exclusive programs, many of which are HSW and SD eligible.
• Independent Study program – FREE and convenient
• Webinars, seminars, and hands-on workshops
AIA members receive special discounts on MasterSpec.