Issues & AdvocacyFederal
The Affordable Care Act 101 with SBA & Small Business Majority
By Jessica Salmoiraghi, Director, Federal Relations
Do you have questions regarding how the Affordable Care Act will affect your small business? If so, the U.S. Small Business Administration will host a weekly webinar series educating the Small Business Owners on the basics of the Act. Following the AIA’s webinar on ACA last year, this webinar focuses on your needs as a small business owner. The series starts this Thursday, July 18th at 12:00PM ET and requires prior sign-up. Each week, SBA representatives will walk through elements of the law to educate small business owners on the potential impacts on their businesses.
To register for the programs, click the links below.
• Thursday, July 18 at 12:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, July 25 at 12:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, August 1 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, August 8 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
Government & Community Relations Archive:
This content is published by the AIA Government and Community Relations Department, 1735 New York Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20006. To contact the AIA’s Government & Community Relations team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.