Issues & AdvocacyFederal
New Dates Announced for SBA Affordable Care Act 101 Webinars
By Jessica Salmoiraghi, Director, Federal Relations
Tomorrow, Thursday, August 15th at 2pm ET, the Small Business Administrator Karen Mills will present on Small Business Tax credits and tools and resources available for businesses that want to learn more about the new Affordable Healthcare Act Law. This is a great opportunity to pose questions to the Administration about the law and get answers from White House Cabinet Members.
Other dates are available for this event, but tomorrow is the only time when Karen Mills will participate. You must register for the event, so hurry!
To register for the programs on any of the available dates, click the links below.
• Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register – Featuring SBA Administrator Karen Mills
• Thursday, August 22 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, September 5 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, September 12 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, September 19 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
• Thursday, September 26 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
Government & Community Relations Archive:
This content is published by the AIA Government and Community Relations Department, 1735 New York Ave., NW, Washington, DC, 20006. To contact the AIA’s Government & Community Relations team, send an email to email@example.com.