Conferences & EventsConferences & Events
Blog off series brought architectural bloggers and design professionals together April 21–27 to discuss what ‘architect as leader’ means.
With the theme, Building Leaders, the AIA 2013 National Convention will continue a national dialogue within our profession on the value of architecture and the important role architects play as stewards of the built environment.
So what does “architect as leader” mean to you? We encourage you to join this online conversation: if you’re a blogger, blog about it; if you’re a blog reader, comment on the blogs. Participating bloggers included
• Shari Scott, Architect as Leader
• Steve Judge, Architects as Leaders?
• Joe Villanti, AIA, Architect as Leader
• Deepika Padam, AIA, Architects Can Be Leaders
• Mike Davis, FAIA, Leadership Is a Choice
• Doug Wignall, Architects as Heroes
• Alison Duncan, Architect as Quiet Leader
• Emily Grandstaff-Rice, AIA, A Noble Quiet Leadership
• Elizabeth Seiberling, Architect as Leader?
• Andrew Hawkins, AIA, Architect Leaders
• Melissa Daniel, Women Architects as Leaders
• Enoch Sears, AIA , Architect as Leader: A New Model of Collaboration
• Liz O’Sullivan, AIA, Architects, Take Back the Reins
• Jared Banks, AIA, Inspire a Shared Vision
• Ranjit Korah, Young, Wild, and Leading
• Collier Ward, Architect as Leader
• Nate Huyler, Architect as Leader