Conferences & EventsOnline Registration
The AIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any meeting. In that event, the AIA will refund to you all registration fees it has received from you for the meeting, but will have no further obligation to you of any type, monetary or otherwise. The AIA will in no event have any liability to you based on claims for indirect, special, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, and shall have no other obligation to you of any type except as expressly stated in the preceding sentence.
All refund requests must be made in writing by the cancellation deadline for that conference. Please send requests to AIA Meetings.
- The AIA offers a guest rate for its conferences, recognizing that many professionals enjoy traveling and sharing experiences with their significant others.
- Depending on the event, guests are those attending for personal reasons.
- Guests do not include people attending for professional reasons.
- Guests are not eligible to report continuing education learning units (LUs) from an event.
- Subject to space availability and other limitations, guests normally may register for optional events that are ticketed separately.
- The AIA reserves the right to change the terms governing guest registration at any time.