Drafting a construction document couldnít easier when you start with the Industry Standard. With our new online service, drafting a contract couldnít get much easier. Youíll have the ability to make changes to the standard legal language quickly and easily. Because of the industryís familiarity with the standard AIA Contract Documents text, our contracts are often signed quicker, with fewer disagreements and questions. Clients will likely appreciate a shortened turn-around time and youíll appreciate the reduction in headaches.
Benefit from improvements we have made to the document management and editing capabilities of the AIA Contract documents online service. A multi-seat unlimited use subscription now provides the added benefit of an Administrator Role, giving your firm complete view/edit control and management of each userís access of the firmís projects and contracts. Youíll be able to customize, manage, and set up a personal or firm-wide clause library as well as custom templates, saving you time and effort.
See What Other Attorneys Are SayingView
Resources for Attorneys
- Updated! Free Guide for Sustainable Projects
- Free commentary on AIA IPD Multi-Party Agreement
- Updated! Free set of contract relationship diagrams
- Free Sample-BIM Exhibit
- AIA Contract Document Comparisons
- Webinar: Key Contracting Issues in Digital Practice Design and Construction
- Webinar: Sustainable Projects Contract Documents: What You Should Know
- Webinar: Get to Know AIA Contract Documents: A Refresher of the Basics
- Webinar: Choose the Appropriate Owner/Contractor Agreement: One Size Does Not Fit All!
- Webinar: New Developments and Issues in Digital Practice and Building Information Modeling: How to Protect Your Project While Keeping Up With Modern Trends