EducationContinuing Education System
AIA CES Discovery
AIA CES Discovery is a learning management platform that will display your transcript, help you find the best courses, and generally make your professional education journey a little easier.
The CES Discovery site on AIA.org will be your go-to place for
• Viewing your CES records, on demand
• Tracking continuing education requirements, including health, safety, and welfare (HSW) coursework
• Searching thousands of providers and courses
• You can access your transcript through the www.aia.org/education page. Under “Find Your Transcript,” click “Sign In.” Upon sign-in, click the red “Transcript” tab at the top of the CES Discovery welcome screen.
• The transcript display will be similar in format, customizable by date range, and printable for state licensing boards.
• Self-reported credits will display on the same transcript page as provider-reported credits.
You’ll be able to narrow course searches by the same variables, including title, date, location, cost, credits available (LU or LU/HSW), and instructional format.
Want More Information?
Check out the FAQ links below. Also watch this page and AIArchitect for up-to-date information and more how-to tips as the launch date approaches. If you have further questions or feedback, contact us at
Checking Your Transcript?
AIA CES providers must
How to Sign In
1. At www.aia.org/education,
3. Enter your e-mail address
Transcript Quick Start
1. After signing in, click
2. Select start and end dates