EducationAIA Continuing Education System
Share Your Expertise with Over 81,000 AIA Members
The AIA Continuing Education System (CES) program is the largest source of education specifically targeted to the design and building community.
As an AIA CES provider, you will build relationships with architects. You will offer quality education to architects, empowering them to learn new concepts and industry emerging trends, fulfill AIA continuing education requirements and maintain state licensure.
Building product manufacturers, trade associations, software and other service providers, construction companies, schools of architecture, consulting firms, and architecture firms all count themselves as AIA CES providers. Join them today for access to over 81,000 AIA members.
Become an AIA CES Provider
Paying by Credit Card Only
- Complete the AIA CES Provider application form.
- Send the completed form by e-mail to NewProviders@aia.org.
- Click the subscribe button.
- Sign in with your e-mail address and password.
- Complete the online application.
Note: You will need to create a new AIA account if you do not already have one.Questions?
Renewing your existing AIA CES Provider subscription for ? Thanks again for being part of AIA CES!
- Call us: 1-800-242-3837, option 3
- E-mail us: AIAMemberCareCES@aia.org