Practicing ArchitecturePracticing Architecture
About the AIA Foresight Report
The AIA Foresight Report highlights key trends and their impact on business and growth in the architecture marketplace. It is intended to provide original research that applies to the current and future practice of architecture focusing on the areas of sustainability, advances in building performance, changes in project delivery and the evolution of technology.
Key findings include:
• Stiffer competition in the designs services marketplace is here to stay due to recession pressure
• New markets and a growing base of talent for the A/E/C industry due to the rise of emerging economies, including Brazil, Russian, India, China and South Africa
• Greater collaboration among design, engineering and construction disciplines
• Increasing push for measuring the effect and benefit of design strategies and providing building performance data
• Rise in alternative and complementary services being offered by architecture firms
• Strong market for green products and design
Why is the AIA Foresight Report so exciting?
It is concise and on-point.
The 34-page document highlights focuses on key trends and how they impact your business and a profession in transition. Working the Greenway Group, a respected organization providing insights into the design and construction profession, the AIA Foresight Report, contains readily implementable strategies related to sustainability, building performance, technology, leadership, and more. With this timely research, you and your practice should enjoy a greater opportunity for success.
It looks sharp.
This report aligns with AIA’s Repositioning effort, providing clear, targeted communication and research to AIA members. Stylishly designed, the AIA Foresight Report is a resource you will want to share with colleagues and clients. FREE to AIA Members, digital copies of the AIA Foresight Report retail for $24.99 through our distribution partner, Lulu.
It is designed to help you succeed.
In a world that moves quickly, architects need bleeding edge research tailored to their business in order to effectively plan for a positive future. This report considers real and potential business needs for members, whether in large or small firms. Regardless of which of the report’s four chapters most helps you succeed, know that the AIA will continue to update and supplement this information as conditions change and you prepare for a bolder future.
Get Your Copy Today!
Download your complimentary digital copy of the AIA Foresight Report today!
(AIA.org log-in required)
Not yet a Member?
Purchase your digital copy at Lulu.com.
• AIA Foresight Report (PDF)