Practicing ArchitecturePracticing Architecture
First Wednesdays of the Month, 2–3 p.m. EST
Join AIA National on Twitter the first Wednesday of each month from 2 to 3 p.m. ET for a live Twitter chat.
What’s a Twitter Chat?
How Does It Work?
We’ll pose questions for you to answer and discuss with your colleagues. We’ll begin the questions with Q1, Q2, etc., and, depending on the number of participants, we’ll devote about 10 minutes per question. Sometimes we may even switch formats and have you post questions to a guest moderator.
If you’re already active on Twitter, it may prove challenging to follow the AIA chat on Twitter. By the time you hit the Refresh button and find new tweets with the hashtag #aiachat, you may have missed some of the conversation. We therefore recommend using a chat tool. Like dialing into your favorite radio station and removing all the unnecessary static and chatter, a chat tool helps you follow the conversation without being bombarded by other unrelated tweets.
Why Should You Chat with Us?
How Can You Participate?
• Create your personal account on Twitter, if you haven’t already done so
• Enter AIA National from the Find People link in the upper right corner of the Twitter page
• Follow AIA National
At 2 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month sign in to your chat tool
• Enter hashtag #aiachat
• Follow the conversation (questions and comments)
• Join in the conversation by beginning your comment with the question’s corresponding number (e.g., when commenting on question Q1, begin your response with Q1).
• End your comment with the hashtag #aiachat so everyone participating will see it.
Still not clear or need help getting set up on Twitter? Email us.