Practicing ArchitectureArchitect's Knowledge Resource
Best Practices from AIA State and Local Components include content on communications, government affairs, membership, meetings and events, public relations, public service and community involvement, continuing education, and more.
For example, “Keeping Interns on the Path to Licensure: Successful ARE Programs” profiles three AIA Components nurturing emerging professionals toward licensure.
AIA Best Practices represent the collective wisdom of AIA members and related professionals. As a group, they are
• A compendium of relevant knowledge gained from experience
• Immediately applicable to a task at hand
• Distilled to their essentials
• Usable information
• Linked to related resources
• Kept relevant and up-to-date by inviting feedback from practicing professionals