Practicing Architecture2014 AIA Honor Award Recipients
2014 AIA Honor Award Recipients
The American Institute of Architects has a long tradition of recognizing individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievements in support of the profession of architecture and the AIA.
Visit our new history page to search for past Honor Award recipients!
- 2014 Gold Medal Recipient
- 2014 Architecture Firm Award Recipient
- 2014 Topaz Medallion for Excellence in Architectural Education Recipient
- 2014 Edward C. Kemper Award Recipient
- 2014 Whitney M. Young Jr. Award Recipient
- 2014 Institute Honor Awards for Architecture
- 2014 Institute Honor Awards for Interior Architecture
- 2014 Institute Honor Awards for Regional and Urban Design
- 2014 Twenty-five Year Award
- 2014 Associates Award
- 2014 Young Architects Award
- 2014 Fellowship
- 2014 Honorary Fellowship
- 2014 Thomas Jefferson Awards for Public Architecture
- 2014 Institute Honors for Collaborative and Professional Achievement Award
- 2014 Honorary Membership
- 2014 AIA/HUD Secretary's Awards
Learn more about AIA National awards programs, submission information, and deadlines on our main awards page.