Practicing ArchitectureKnowledge Communities
Architecture is a tough profession, and you need rock-solid project contracts to help protect your interests. AIA Contract Documents give you the Industry Standard—the most widely used contracts by architects, contractors and owners alike.
Did you know that, as an AIA Member, you can access the entire library of AIA Contract Documents with our user-friendly software for as little as $189?
For this price, our Docs100 license lets you select from all the AIA forms and agreements, including these Small Project documents:
A105™–2007 (formerly A105™–1993 and A205™–1993), Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
B105™–2007 (formerly B155™–1993), Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for a Residential or Small Commercial Project
Simplify by eliminating the stress of trying to create your own contracts and manually editing agreements. AIA Contract Documents software helps you save time and money by providing
- Filing tools to view and manage project documents in one place
- Quick and easy calculation using Microsoft Excel
- Consolidated input fields that let you quickly fill in the blanks from one screen without scrolling the full document
- A customized option that saves a favorite draft as a template in a click
- The ability to easily share edits and final documents with others even if they do not have the AIA Contract Documents software
View a quick demo on the AIA Contract Documents software features and benefits.
How to purchase a Docs100 license for just $189 a year:
1. Log into the AIA Web site using your member log in
2. Once you are logged in, click on “Store” at the top of the page
3. From the Store page, click on “Contract Documents”
4. Scroll down until you see “Annual Limited Docs 100 License (Members Only)” and click on “Select Item”
5. On the next page, click “Add New Subscription to Cart”
6. You’ll see Docs100 in your Shopping Cart and click “Check Out”
7. Follow steps to purchase Docs100
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our technical support team at 1-800-942-7732. They are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.