2018 AIA Western Mountain Region Awards: Call for Entries
Western Mountain Region Design Awards: Here + Now
The AIA Western Mountain Region Design Awards program recognizes excellence in design, planning and construction of projects located anywhere in the world that are designed by AIA architects, registered and licensed in the Western Mountain Region. Entries from multi-office firms are limited to work designed in the office located in any one of the six states in the Western Mountain Region: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
The intent of the design awards program is to honor the highest standards of design in response to user requirements, site, context, climate and environment. Each entry, regardless of size or classification, is judged individually on the basis of total design merit. The type and number of awards given will be determined by the jury and may include Honor, Merit and/or Citation.
The schedule for 2018 has been accelerated, so the jury can meet immediately following the National Convention in New York.
Award winners will be announced and will receive certificates during the AIA Western Mountain Region 2018 Design Awards Presentation Ceremony on Friday, October 5, at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, AZ. Award recipients will be featured throughout 2018 on the AIA Western Mountain Region website.
2018 AIA Western Mountain Region Awards Schedule
- April 27th -- Entry forms & fees due
- May 25th, 12pm -- Submittals due at AIA Arizona office
- June 1st -- Late submittals due at AIA Arizona office (with late fees)
- June 23rd -- Jury meets
- October 5th -- Design Awards Gala, Loews Ventana Canyon
Watch for more information coming soon!
Entry Forms and Templates
- $200 per entry
- Late Entry Fee: You may submit a late entry for an additional $50 fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Make checks payable to AIA Arizona.
- Pay Entry Fees Online (Visa, MasterCard, American Express accepted).
- If you choose to pay online--please be sure to also complete the entry form and send it to Tina.
For any other information or any questions please contact Tina Litteral, Hon. AIA, CAE, at 602-252-4200 or 1-800-367-2781.