AIA WMR Honor Awards
Western Mountain Region Honor Awards: Here + Now
The AIA WMR Honor Awards recognize significant achievements by AIA WMR members and allies who share the common cause of creating an excellent built environment.
- The Silver Medal
- Architectural Firm of the Year Award
- AIA10 Award
- Award of Distinction
- Twenty-Five Year Award
- July 23 (Monday), 5pm MT -- Entries Due
- Early August -- Honor Awards Jury deliberates
- October 5 (Friday) -- WMR Awards Gala
Entry Forms, Guidelines, & Fees
- Nomination fees are $75 per entry.
- Entry Forms and Registration Link for the 2018 AIA WMR Honor Awards
- James Horn, AIA (Chair) -- New Mexico
- Michael Wisneski, AIA -- Colorado
- Peggy McDonough Jan -- Utah
We have a variety of sponsorship options available for the AIA WMR Honor Awards Gala. You can review the sponsorship opportunities for one that works best for you and your firm below.
- 2018 AIA WMR Honor Awards Gala Sponsorship Forms
- Please contact Tina of AIA Arizona with sponsorship questions.
For any other information or any questions regarding the AIA WMR Honor Awards, please contact Heather Wilson of AIA Utah, via email or at 801-532-1727.