Brandon Dake Elevated to Fellow
The 2019 Jury of Fellows of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) elevated Brandon Dake to its prestigious College of Fellows, an honor awarded to members who have made significant contributions to the profession. Brandon Dake was honored at an investiture ceremony at the 2019 National AIA Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Fellowship is conferred on less than 4% of the AIA membership, recognizing those who have realized excellence in the field. Fellows have made significant contributions to architecture and society and demonstrate accomplishments in one of the following areas:
- Promoted the aesthetic, scientific, and practical efficiency of the profession
- Advanced the science and art of planning and building by advancing the standards of architectural education, training and practice
- Coordinated the building industry and the profession of architecture through leadership in the AIA and other related professional organizations
- Advanced the living standards of people through an improved environment
- Made the profession of ever-increasing service to society
Brandon was elevated for his work in advancing the quality of design. His work has received numerous awards and honors for educational, commercial, civic and residential projects. Brandon holds a B.Arch. from Kansas State University, is a LEED certified professional and an NCARB record holder, as well as licensed in Arkansas, Missouri and Texas.