AIA Utah Announces 2020 Board of Directors
Elected by members in October, the new board is comprised of architects from across the Wasatch Front and will serve as directors beginning in January 2020.
The AIA Utah Board of Directors leads the chapter in its strategic mission, manages the work of committees, and provides fiduciary oversight for the members' funds as mandated by the chapter bylaws. The work done by the AIA Utah Chapter would not be complete without the dedicated volunteer efforts made by our Board of Directors and members as a whole.
The 2020 AIA Utah Board of Directors:
- President: Jarod Maw, AIA, The Richardson Design Partnership
- Past-president: Keith Diaz Moore, AIA, University of Utah CA+P
- President-elect: Phil Haderlie, AIA, VCBO
- Treasurer: Jared Larson, AIA, Prescott Muir Architects
- Secretary: Laura Smith, AIA, CRSA Architecture
- Director-At-Large: Warren Lloyd, AIA, Lloyd Architects
- Director-At-Large: Anne Mooney, AIA, Sparano + Mooney Architecture
- Director-At-Large: Daniel Rogers, AIA, EDA Architects
- Director-At-Large: Jessica Hoffman, AIA, FFKR Architects
- Associate Director: Leslie Hamil, Associate AIA, HKS Inc.
- Public Member: Annie Davis, Nu Skin
- Allied Member: Jade Teran, Spectrum Engineers
- University Representative: Lisa Henry Benham, University of Utah CA+P
About AIA Utah:
AIA Utah empowers architects to design a better world where we all can live, work and play. As the voice of Utah architects for almost 100 years, AIA Utah supports design professionals through advocacy, leadership development, education and resources. Our statewide network of more than 700 members includes architects, those working towards licensure and allied industry professionals.