The Committee on the Environment presents the COTE Top Ten Awards, the industry’s best-known award program for sustainable design excellence. Each year, innovative projects are recognized for their integration of design excellence with environmental performance. Please review our 2023 COTE Top Ten Call For Submissions to review the entry criteria.
Do you need extra guidance on how to use the SuperSpreadsheet? Watch the recording of our COTE SuperSpreadsheet tutorial discussing the processes and documentation of this tool that supports a successful submission.
- Any U.S.-licensed architect may enter.
- On team projects, the architect submitting the entry doesn’t have to be the head of the team, but must be a noted major contributor to the project.
- Submitting firms must have signed the AIA 2030 Commitment.
- Completed new buildings, renovations, restorations, interior architecture, and urban/regional plans are eligible.
- Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
- Projects must have been completed at least twelve months prior to the submission deadline, with no additional age-related restrictions.
- You may submit multiple entries.
COTE Top Ten Open Office Hours
We will have open office hours during the awards submission phase to answer questions pertaining to the use of the Super Spreadsheet and the submission in general. Register in advance for:
- Wednesday, October 5, 1:30 – 2:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, November 9, 3–4pm ET
- Wednesday, December 1, 2-3pm ET