The AIA, Committee on the Environment, COTE® Top Ten Award program, now in its 28th year, was founded on the idea that sustainability is essential to design excellence and vice versa. The COTE® Top Ten has become the industry’s best-known award program recognizing innovative projects integrating exemplary performance with compelling design.
- Any U.S.-licensed architect may enter.
- On team projects, the architect submitting the entry doesn’t have to be the head of the team, but must be a noted major contributor to the project.
- Submitting firms must have signed the AIA 2030 Commitment.
- Completed new buildings, renovations, restorations, interior architecture, and urban/regional plans are eligible.
- Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
- Projects must have been completed at least twelve months prior to the submission deadline, with no additional age-related restrictions.
- You may submit multiple entries.