Impactful building interiors make their mark on the cities, places, and spaces where we live and work.
The 2018 Interior Architecture program celebrates the most innovative and spectacular interior spaces, with projects ranging from a distillery visitor center to an ice rink to an 1,100 foot table, and that’s just the beginning.
- any US-licensed architect may enter
- submitting architects do not have to be the head of the team
- projects must credit every substantial contributor
- new construction, renovations, and restorations are eligible
- projects may be located anywhere in the world but must have been designed by a U.S.-licensed architect
- projects must have been completed since January 1, 2012
Paul Warchol Photography