It’s a life necessity, a sanctuary for the human spirit, and many people’s first and most personal encounter with architecture: the house. By recognizing the best in home design, AIA Housing Awards show the world how beauty, safety, sustainability, and comfort can come together.
- Architects licensed in the U.S. or any owner of a structure or project.
- On team projects, the architect submitting the entry does not have to be head of the team.
- All team, group, or firm projects must credit all who substantially contributed in any capacity (for example, landscape architects and construction firms).
• New construction, renovations, and restorations are eligible.
• Unbuilt projects are accepted for the Community-Engaged Design category
• Projects must have been completed after January 1, 2017.