The evolving workplace: Putting LEDs to work in office design
This course examines LED task and ambient lighting in the contemporary workplace. It will first review LED technology, the advancements that are benefitting office lighting design, and then review the lighting requirements of the modern workplace and how LED serves these spaces.
- Analyze workplace contexts in order to prioritize the most relevant lighting considerations
- Describe and select appropriate LED light technologies when specifying workplace LED lighting
- Choose the most appropriate (efficient, durable) LED light for each workplace context
- Develop LED based workplace lighting schemes that provide the greatest benefit to users
- Leverage the green/sustainable attributes (low energy usage, long life) of LED lights to help maximize lighting’s contribution towards LEED® certification, and occupant well-being/comfort attributes (adequate, adjustable, low glare light) to achieve WELL building certification
Dyson will be raffling off door prizes during the presentation.
Registration is required. Lunch is included
Sarah Duran, Architectural Specification Manager - Dyson Professional