CE Opportunity: Procrastinator's Day Seminar
Join us for this year's Procrastinator's Day Seminar!
September 30 is the deadline for all members to meet their 2017 AIA CES requirements of 18 LU (12 HSW). The Procrastinator's Day CE Seminar is a great way to earn a number of credits in one day.
- 6 AIA HSW/ LU Credit Hours
- 5 GBCI General Credit Hours for LEED Professionals
- RCEP Education Units Issued: 6 PDH credits for Engineers
- AIA Members: $75.00
- Non-AIA Members: $150.00
- 24 hour cancellation notice must be given for refunds; all no-shows will be billed
- Registration Deadline: Friday, August 24
- Seminar will be held in the AIA Conference Room
- Parking will be validated for the City Hall garage
- Questions? Contact Charnissa via email or call 602-252-4200
Watch our website and your inboxes for more information or for any changes to the schedule!
- 8:30am - 9am: Registration (Light breakfast will be provided.)
- 9:05am - 12:15pm: Presentations
- 12:20pm - 1:20pm: Lunch Presentation - Course Details Coming Soon (Light lunch will be provided)
- 1:25pm - 4:35pm: Presentations