AIA/CSI Joint Event - The AWI Standards Use and Development
AIA SW WI + CSI Madison
Discover what new advances have been made in Custom Architectural Woodwork Standards Development. Recognize the measurable qualities and properties of custom woodwork grades while recognizing the importance of adequate specification to protect the integrity of the design vision.
- To be able to identify reasons for using AWI Standards in architectural and design projects.
- Explore the history and status of the current standards.
- Recognize differences in Standards values and attributes
- Understand how to harmonize the standards with quality certification inspections
- Know what key elements belong in specifications when citing woodwork standards
Dinner is included. Registration is required.
Margaret Fisher, Communications Strategist, Architectural Woodwork Institute