2019 Allied Membership Registration and Renewal
Join AIA Utah's only program for vendors and manufacturers!
Be easily identified as a trusted resource to AIA Utah members as we move into 2019 with our new office space and growing member connections.
All Allied members are encouraged to use the phrase "Proud Allied member of AIA Utah" in siganture lines, on promotional materials, and on your websites. AIA Utah will help you promote your existing programs and extend discounted prices for sponsorship, event registrations and more!
All allied members will receive:
- The opportunity to host one (1) box lunch seminar in our brand new AIA Utah office located in downtown Salt Lake City (you must provide content, AIA Utah will provide reporting)
- Cross promotion with AIA Utah partners: Utah ASLA, the Utah Center for Architecture (UCFA), and the University of Utah's College of Architecture and Planing Students
- Advance notice and discounted Allied pricing for sponsorship of the Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament, Annual Conference and Member Celebration
- Quarterly listing as an Allied Member in AIA Utah's member magazine, REFLEXION, distributed to 900+ members, community partners, and allied members
- Listing in the Annual Member directory under the "Allied Members" section
- The opportunity to host your own board meetings, social events and networking opportunities in the VCBO Boardroom@AIA Utah or in the CCG Hub@AIA Utah at an allied member rental rate of $250 per event (4 hour maximum)
- Follow us on Facebook (@aiautah), and we'll also share your industry updates!
Sign up today!
Questions? Feel free to call:
Heather Wilson, Executive Director
Photo Credit: Sohm Photografx - Dana Sohm