AIA Utah February Power Hour: Flexible Space Design Trends
Alder Sales Corporation
Join AIA Utah and Alder Sales Corporation for a lunchtime workshop on Flexible Space Design Trends and earn 1 HSW credit. Lunch will be generously provided by Skyfold and included in your registration.
Here's what you'll learn in this Power Hour:
1. Explore space utilization trends & challenges in three major areas—Corporate, Education and Hospitality.
2. Explore what space flexibility means to all parties; Architect, Client and Tenant.
3. Understand acoustics, the meaning of acoustical ratings and how they are tested.
4. Understand the importance of acoustical control in all types of spaces—how noise can affect productivity, learning and revenue.
5. Explore the need and demand for flexible space and how it can impact overall design both structurally and aesthetically.
Register today and get a jumpstart on your HSW credit requirements in 2020!
Special thanks to Alder Sales Corporation, a proud Allied Member of AIA Utah, for hosting this C.E. event.
Additional thanks to Skyfold for sponsoring this Power Hour lunch.
Thanks to generous sponsor support, this event is FREE to attend. In order to reserve your lunch, you must register in advance.