Formulating the Built Environment's Health & Wellness Response to C-19
AIA Northeast Wisconsin
This program will provide a summary of what has been learned about COVID-19 and how that affects the built environment. This session will provide recommendations for addressing healthy ways to respond to COVID-19 and dive into how LEED, WELL and Fitwel can help facilities reopen safely and sustainably.
- Overview of air quality and its impact on human health.
- Identify what has been learned about COVID-19 so far.
- Recognize ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Examine environmental factors that will impact how facilities are reopened.
- Deep dive into the LEED, WELL & Fitwel certification responses to COVID-19.
Registration is required.
Theresa Lehman, Director of Sustainable Services, Miron Construction