Deciding Between Curtain Wall and Storefront
- July 18, 2017
- 12:00 pm –1:00 pm CST
- Zimmerman Architectural Studios Inc.
- 2122 W. Mount Vernon Ave.
- Milwaukee WI 53233
Join AIA Milwaukee for a scintillating presentation on the subtle nuances between curtain wall and storefront glazing applications.
· Comprehend and define “Curtain wall” and “Storefront”
· Compare the water performance and water shed characteristics of each system type
· Discover how each system withstands design pressure
· Understand common anchorage methods and identify typical installation procedures
· Describe system variations that allow aesthetic creativity
· Identify system characteristics affecting cost and product application
· Discuss the application of shading and sun control devices
· Define construction types and system applications.
Lunch is included. Registration is required.
J. Andrew Gibb with Aluma Spec, Inc.