Design and Cost Benefits of Variable Refrigerant Flow Technology (GB)
- July 19, 2017
- 12:00 pm –1:00 pm CST
- Titletown Brewing Company
- 200 Dousman
- Green Bay WI
AIA NE Wisconsin
This course delivers an overview of Variable Refrigerant Flow technology used as air conditioning equipment. Focus of course is to illustrate design benefits and opportunities derived through election of variable refrigerant flow (VRF) technology for space conditioning. The impact on construction cost as a result of employing VRF technology will also be reviewed. In addition to design and construction considerations, the impact on tenant comfort will be discussed.
- Introduce Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technology
- Review design opportunities resulting from application of VRF technology
- Review impact on tenant comfort through use of VRF technology
- Review construction cost implications of application of VRF technology
Lunch is included. Registration is required.
James Benville, LG Electronics