Center for Emerging Professionals
The AIA Center for Emerging Professionals (CEP) is the authoritative voice and resource for architecture students, recent graduates and newly licensed architects.
Whether you’re seeking information on licensing or testing, job prospects, leadership opportunities or entrepreneurial issues, the CEP is the place to start.
Here you’ll find:
- opportunities for volunteering with the National Associates Committee and Young Architects Forum, gaining leadership training and showcasing your work before leading architects and designers
- information about advocating for your value in the profession
- connections to nearly 88,000 AIA members and hundreds of AIA chapters
- resources and education to help you do your best work
Together, we ensure the success of architecture’s next generation. We provide a forum to address firm culture, student debt and other topics.
Our focus areas
- We make an impact for the next generation. We prioritize your goals and lead change to strengthen the profession you will inherit.
- We create leadership and career development opportunities as you transition from school to firms, from firms into their leadership ranks and from professional achievements to community success.
- We welcome new professionals, alternative career path professionals and anyone with an architecture background or interest in the profession.