MasterSpec for AIA members
The only specification resource you need
MasterSpec® is the industry-leading building and construction specification resource.
With more than 3,000 master guide specifications, it is the most comprehensive and trusted collection across architecture and design.
These specifications are written by professional specifiers, architects and engineers, rigorously reviewed by top specification experts, and updated regularly to keep pace with industry changes.
AIA members receive a 10 percent discount on a MasterSpec license, which includes:
- 17 practice-specific libraries, including small projects and historic preservation
- sustainable design information including LEED, Green Globes, IgCC and ASHRAE 189.1
- access to a suite of specification automation tools—from MS Word plug-in to BIM integration
- access to cloud-based manufacturer and product resources
MasterSpec is an AIA product, published by ARCOM.
How MasterSpec helps you
With MasterSpec, AIA members get:
- specifications for projects of all sizes, types and phases
- 3,000 sections organized into 17 specialty libraries, with new sections added every year
- detailed specifier tips, instructions and decision-making tools
- extensive background research, including product characteristics analysis, application considerations, sustainability discussions and other supporting documents
- the only formal peer-reviewed process in architecture and engineering specifications
- unbiased manufacturer, product selection and research tools
- LEED and sustainable design information
- 10 percent discount on a MasterSpec license
You also can earn continuing education with ARCOM’s exclusive continuing education and training programs, offered as independent studies, webinars and hands-on, in-person workshops. Many are eligible for Health, Safety, Welfare continuing education credits.