Prepare for your exams. AIA offers a variety of resources to assist you in passing the exam and getting that architect stamp you’ve been working for. Reach out to your local AIA chapter to find study groups, prep sessions, and study materials. Working alongside other AIA members can ease the sometimes-daunting task of preparing for the exam.
And remember to take advantage of your 10 percent member discount at the AIA Store when you purchase study material.
Get tools for your career growth
Discover resources for emerging professionals that help you transition in your career.
Boost your business
Shape your strategies with AIA research and market intelligence. And take your career and/or firm to the next level with AIA’s practice tools and resources.
- The Compensation Report, a salary survey of 39 firm positions
- The Firm Survey, data from 2,000 firms plus benchmarks and best practices in all areas of firm operations
- AIA Best Practices, a collection of experience-based knowledge and expert advice
- The Architecture Billings Index, a leading economic indicator of the health of the construction industry
- The Home Designs Trend Survey, a quarterly analysis of trends
- The Client Insights Report, insights from what your clients want
- The Foresight initiative, highlights of potentially disruptive trends
Be a part of the solution
Explore the Building Research Information Knowledgebase (BRIK) an online information portal.
Protect your gains
Take advantage of insurance and financial programs, and practice tools—all designed to meet the needs of individuals and small firms and available to AIA members through the AIA Trust.