Volunteer at AIA: Get involved
- Are you a leader interested in contributing at a national level?
- Are you an enterprising member with a passion for the future of the profession?
- Do you have unique knowledge or skills in emerging areas of practice?
- Are you an expert in firm and studio culture and EDI strategies in the workforce?
- Are you interested in building your expertise and learning from others?
- Do you have a strong desire to tackle the obstacles of the profession and in society, proactively?
Volunteering on a national committee may be just the experience for you. AIA offers various opportunities to grow your network, give back, share knowledge, and support your profession’s growth and development. National committees are a great way to stretch your leadership.
Since its founding, volunteers have devoted their time and talents to advance the profession. Select from a range of volunteer opportunities assigned on a long-term, short-term, or even a one-time basis. AIA’s needs are continually evolving. If you have an interest in an area not listed or if you have talents that you wish to share, please let us know!
The application process closes at 5 PM ET on Friday, November 6, 2020. Appointments will be made and nominees notified by January 15, 2021.
Interested individuals are required to submit a resume and a letter of interest for each application; other supporting materials are also invited at the individual’s discretion, not to exceed 10 pages in total.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Open committee positions
2020 Grassroots Leadership Conference