AIA selects recipients for the 2020 Young Architects and Associates Awards
WASHINGTON – Feb. 14, 2020 - The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has selected 22 recipients for the AIA Young Architects Award and five recipients for the Associates Award.
The AIA Young Architects Award honors individuals who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and made significant contributions to the architecture profession early in their careers.
- Kenneth A. Andrews, AIA | Arch11
- Gabriela Baierle, AIA | Arrowstreet
- Aaron Bowman, AIA | Liollio Architecture
- Abigail R. Brown, AIA | Hickok Cole
- Jeffry Burchard, AIA | Machado and Silvetti Associates
- Catherine Callaway, AIA | Kirksey Architecture
- Juliet Chun, AIA | Leers Weinzapfel Associates
- Kimberly Dowdell, AIA | HOK
- Jennifer Hardy, AIA | Payette
- Meredith Hayes Gordon, AIA | HGA Architects and Engineers
- Damaris Hollingsworth, AIA | Design By Melo
- Stacey Z. Keller, AIA | Mead & Hunt
- Brynnemarie Lanciotti, AIA | Stantec
- Nicholas Lindsley, AIA | Neumann Monson Architects
- Christopher L. Ludwig, AIA | Kahler Slater
- Christopher Lujan, AIA | TSK
- Wayne Mortenson, AIA | Cleveland Neighborhood Progress
- Amber Sausen, AIA | Alliiance
- Oswaldo Tapia, AIA | LPA
- Mattie Lou Ming Thompson, AIA | Atelier Cho Thompson
- Jesse Turck, AIA | BWBR
- JoAnn Hindmarsh Wilcox, AIA | Mahlum
The AIA Associates Award is given to individual Associate AIA members to recognize outstanding leaders and creative thinkers for significant contributions to their communities and the architecture profession.
- Tiffany D. Brown, Assoc. AIA | SmithGroup
- Eduardo Castaneda, Assoc. AIA | CallisonRTKL
- Stacey Crumbaker, Assoc. AIA | Mahlum
- Kritika Dhanda, Assoc. AIA | Abby Suckle Architect
- Jenine Kotob, Assoc. AIA | Hord Coplan Macht
Founded in 1857, AIA consistently works to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings, neighborhoods, and communities. Through more than 200 international, state and local chapters, AIA advocates for public policies that promote economic vitality and public wellbeing.
AIA provides members with tools and resources to assist them in their careers and business as well as engaging civic and government leaders and the public to find solutions to pressing issues facing our communities, institutions, nation, and world. Members adhere to a code of ethics and conduct to ensure the highest professional standards.