State and Local Events
For our members' convenience, upcoming AIA Kentucky and local chapter events are consolidated in the following list of programs and other "happenings" of interest to the architectural community:
- Nov. 21 - Lexington Emerging Professionals Network (LEPN) Meet-Up
- Nov. 30 - AIA EKC Holiday Party and Annual Meeting, HopCat, Lexington
- Dec. 7 - Louisville Masonry Day
- Dec. 8 - Building Envelope Testing for the A/E/C Professional, Presented by Paladin, Inc.
- Dec. 12 - AIA CKC Holiday Party, Tim Faulkner Gallery, Louisville
- Dec. 15 - AIA NKY Fourth Annual Holiday Party
- Dec. 19 - AIA Kentucky Holiday Party, Holly Hill Inn, Midway
- Jan. 31 - STEP Into the Sun: Solar Training Workshop
- Feb. 8 - AIA KY Legislative Breakfast, SAVE THE DATE
- Jun. 21-23 - A'18 Conference on Architecture
DISCLAIMER: Non-AIA events/announcements on this list are being provided to members of the Kentucky Society of The American Institute of Architects (AIA Kentucky) for informational purposes only. The posting of this event should not be considered as a sponsorship, endorsement, approval, or recommendation by The American Institute of Architects or any of its components.
Granite School District