Upgrade your career
AIA Utah provides listings at to AIA Utah members and firms located in Utah. Please contact Heather Wilson, to post your job opportunity.
WOW Atelier - team member
We are a young DESIGN firm that is outrageously passionate that multiple disciplines are needed to create a better human experience in the physical and digital world. We are Architects, Urbanists, Muralists, Graphic designers, and Artists, but most of all we are Creatives! Our creative energies have recently been spent painting 100 foot long murals, designing venues and spaces for world recognized brands such as Airbnb, Facebook, YouTube and Best Friends Animal Society, working on Park City projects such as the 820 Park Mixed Use Project and the Kings Crown Residential Development at the base of the Park City Mountain, Apartment buildings in Salt Lake and a myriad of other projects we find ourselves obsessing over.
We are getting busier, and need to bring aboard some passionate, talented and kind creatives.
Our current opening is for an Architecture position. We need a team member who is proficient in REVIT, Photoshop, and Illustrator with experience in construction documents. We also value your unique skills and interests, be they what they may!
If this sounds like you and you like working on great projects, we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Architecture staff - WPA Architecture
WPA Architecture, located in Provo, Utah, has an IMMEDIATE need for a full-time architectural staff member to work on a variety of project types. Our experience includes a variety of building types and we are currently working on resort & recreational, higher education, multi-family residential, healthcare, industrial, and religious facilities. Position includes drafting, project management, and construction management. Salary depends upon experience.
Required Skills or Attributes:
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience working in an Architect’s office working on commercial projects.
- Minimum of 2 year’s Revit experience.
- Strong AutoCAD experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to work with clients & consultants
- An interest in teamwork and collaboration.
Desired Skills or Attributes:
- An interest in working on all phases of architectural work, from schematic design and construction documents through construction administration.
- Experience as a job captain or project manager helpful.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and basic graphic design techniques.
- Pre-Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with the candidate on the path towards licensure as an Architect is desired but not mandatory.
If you have the required skills or attributes, please submit your resumes with complete employment history and references in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our work, please visit our website at www.wpa-architecture.com.
Proj. Architect/Intern Architect - Sparano + Mooney Architecture
Sparano + Mooney Architecture is seeking an experienced Architect or Intern Architect to join our team in our Salt Lake City office. Varied project types for public and private clients include cultural, recreation, worship, mixed-use and custom residential work. Qualified candidates will have a professional degree in architecture plus a minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience in design, the preparation and production of construction documents and construction detailing in REVIT on exceptionally designed projects. REVIT proficiency and excellent design, technical and communication (visual, spoken and written) skills are required. Knowledge of code requirements, specifications and cost estimating is desirable. Individuals must be detail-oriented, well organized, and capable of coordination through all phases of a project including preparation of construction documents and consultant team coordination. This position is an excellent opportunity for highly skilled and motivated individuals to experience a wide range of architectural activities and projects on sites in the western United States with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please email your resume with salary history and design portfolio (5MB maximum) to: email@example.com
Architect - IBI Group
IBI Group's Salt Lake City, UT office is looking to hire a dynamic and talented Architect. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented, collaborative, creative, and eager to support larger mixed use projects. This is a full time opportunity: salary commensurate with experience.
- 8-10 years of professional experience and strong background in translating design concepts into solutions
- Professional undergraduate degree in Architecture, Graduate degree preferred
- Enrolled in taking the ARE
- Basic knowledge of AIA contract documents
- Competent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, Bluebeam and MS Project preferred
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States
Design and Management Skills
- Design skills pertaining to hospitality, mixed-use multifamily and retail experience
- Able to manage phases of a project, from analysis and programming through design and construction administration
- Ability to prepare contract documents including drawings, specifications and reports
- Highly developed communications skills, able to participate on a project team
- Experience with team communication and sub-consultants coordination
- Self-directed work ethic, independent thinker and problem-solver
- Time and project management skills, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 20MB. Please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Scullin (Flickr creative commons)