All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.
AIA Canada Society was incorporated and filed paperwork with the Registrar of Companies on January 30, 2018.
In addition to the official by-laws and incorporation documents, the board has adopted:
The purposes of the Society are:
- to promote and forward the objects of The American Institute of Architects within Canada, while complying with all applicable laws;
- to organize and unite in fellowship architects and other design professionals who are active in Canada and who have personal and professional ties to the United States;
- to foster understanding of differences in professional practices between the United States and Canada;
- to promote the advantages of American training and design approaches;
- to facilitate international recognition of American professional architectural credentials;
- to facilitate communications between The American Institute of Architects and its members who work and reside in Canada; and
- to do all such other things as are incidental and ancillary to the attainment of the foregoing purposes and the exercise of the powers of the Society.
Become involved in a committee
Members get out of their membership what effort they put in. Help make AIA Canada Society meaningful to you.
jupp36269 Flickr creative commons