Sponsors & Allied Membership
Allied Membership was created to promote communication among all members of the design and construction professions. Allied Members of AIA Eastern New York Include:
Engineers | Planners | Landscape Architects | Contractors | Construction Managers | Product Manufacturers and Distributors | Other Fields Affiliated with Architecture
You and your organization are eligible for Allied Membership if:
- You are an employee of a profession or business affiliated to architecture
- You are not eligible for AIA Architect or Associate Membership
What are the Benefits to Being an Allied Member?
- Networking: AIAENY hosts many events each year which serve as great networking opportunities.
- Architext: Subscription to the Chapter's newsletter featuring Chapter events; design, practice and technical information; and local firm profiles. This newsletter is distributed to the Chapter's more than 340 members.
- Sponsorship: Sign up and receive a free listing in the newsletter, Architext.
- Web Page: Inclusion in our Allied Member listing on the Chapter's web page.
- Chapter Continuing Education System (CES) Programs and Meetings: Allied Professional Members may participate in any of the Chapter's CES Programs at the member rate.
- Cost: Chapter Dues for allied Membership is $300 annually.
Annual Design Awards
The Annual Design Awards are a local awards program that honors the design accomplishments of our members, highlights the excellence of their creations and bestow upon them the much deserved recognition for their remarkable contributions to the built environment.
The awards are presented to our member architects are our annual Design Awards Reception and Ceremony that occurs at a local venue in the Albany area. The event is typically held from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, and includes a reception for networking and review of the award submission boards on display, followed by the formal awards presentation ceremony. The reception is open to the public, and the media will be invited to cover the event. Don't miss this opportunity to mingle with our members and support their accomplishments.
Beaux Arts Ball
The Beaux Arts Ball is an opportunity to network with your colleagues and take part in celebrating alongside members of the architect and design communities. The Beaux Arts Ball will be masquerade themed to celebrate the history behind this event. In New York in the year of 1931, famous archtects dressed up as their buildings to celebrate the world of archtiecture and design. The event will take place during the holiday season at 677 Prime in Albany, NY on Thursday, December 5 from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Enjoy Drinks, lite fare, and celebrate!
Special thanks to our Allied Members!
Ashley Nootenboom flickr creative commons