Find jobs in Eastern NY
Upgrade your career
Balzer & Tuck Architecture
Saratoga Springs, NY
Balzer & Tuck Architecture is currently seeking an Architectural Intern who is interested in working with a team of well-rounded architects and designers. We are looking for someone with ambition and the desire to learn and grow. This person will be an integral part of a project team, assisting with the design and documentation of residential, commercial and multi-family projects. They will gain experience in all areas and tasks associated with the Architectural Experience Program, leading them on their way to licensure.
· Conduct building documentation and analysis of existing conditions;
· Prepare design documents in various media and applications;
· Prepare presentations for active projects and marketing initiatives;
· Produce construction documents for various project types;
· Manage project digital files and information;
· Assist with contract administration services.
• Professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch);
• 3-5 years’ prior relevant professional experience;
• Self-directed and motivated, with strong communication skills and the ability to convey concepts and ideas through hand-drawn sketches;
• Experience with wood framed, single-family home projects is a must;
• Experience working with Autodesk Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
To Apply: Send portfolio and cover/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Scullin (Flickr creative commons)