AIA Peconic Design Awards
The AIA Peconic Design Awards is an annual award program that celebrates firms and individuals who demonstrate their outstanding architectural excellence and advance the architectural discourse on the East End of Long Island.
- Architecture - celebrate outstanding architecture regardless of project size, budget, style, or building type. New buildings and major additions are eligible.
- Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse - celebrate projects that restore, remodel, preserve or re-purpose existing buildings of any type or style.
- Projects - celebrate un-built architecture, planning, urban design, and research. Submissions may be real or conceptual but must reflect a solution related to the built environment.
- Emerging Professionals - celebrate outstanding architectural design work (built or un-built) by Associates, Students and Architects licensed for less than ten (10) years.
- AIA Peconic members may submit projects located anywhere in the world.
- AIA Peconic members who are assigned to the chapter may submit projects located in the AIA Peconic Chapter’s geological boundaries.
- Any registered architects may submit projects located within the chapter’s geographic boundaries. • Any project that has won a previous award from AIA Peconic is no longer eligible