The AIA's prep resource for the ARE®
Time’s running out. Use ArchiPrep before it’s gone.
Subscribe to ArchiPrep® today, and you’ll get the entire month of January for free.
Purchase a one-month subscription in December 2022 and your ArchiPrep access will be extended through January 31, 2023. The sooner you subscribe, the longer you’ll benefit! ArchiPrep in its current form will end on January 31, 2023.
Signups will close on December 31, 2022, at 11:59pm ET. Stay tuned for new licensure support resources in 2023!
Why use ArchiPrep?
- Original study material created by AIA National and its network of subject matter experts
- All study items are mapped to NCARB’s ARE 5.0 division and section objectives.
- The dynamic platform allows users to track their study goals, progress and performance – for each ARE division
- Study anytime, anywhere–ArchiPrep is mobile-friendly with offline access
- Take practice quizzes and create your own flash cards
- Read articles and other resources related to the exam
- Seamless access to officially-licensed International Building Code® content in the PA, PDD and PPD modules. ArchiPrep now includes study materials relevant to the ARE® from the 2018 International Building Code, 2018 International Building Code Study Companion , Building Code Essentials, Based on the 2018 IBC, and ICC A117.1-2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
- Join an online community to connect virtually with other ARE candidates to help motivate and encourage each other in the journey to licensure
Purchase now through December 31, 2022
ArchiPrep is available via a monthly subscription fee of $35. This subscription does not automatically renew.
- Current subscribers have undisrupted access to ArchiPrep for the duration of their plan until January 31, 2023.
- Your subscription is valid through the time for which it was purchased.
- ArchiPrep can be purchased on a monthly usage basis until December 31, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in ArchiPrep!
For more information or any other questions email us at email@example.com.