The AIA's prep resource for the ARE®
New changes to ArchiPrep
We are exploring new ways where the AIA can provide unique value in supporting our members on the path to licensure. ArchiPrep in its current form will end on January 31, 2023.
Starting on July 28, 2022 ArchiPrep subscriptions can be renewed in 1-month increments through December 31, 2022.
During that time, users can expect the same level of quality with content continuing to be updated.
Why use ArchiPrep?
- Original study material created by AIA National and its network of subject matter experts
- All study items are mapped to NCARB’s ARE 5.0 division and section objectives.
- The dynamic platform allows users to track their study goals, progress and performance – for each ARE division
- Study anytime, anywhere–ArchiPrep is mobile-friendly with offline access
- Take practice quizzes and create your own flash cards
- Read articles and other resources related to the exam
- Seamless access to officially-licensed International Building Code® content in the PA, PDD and PPD modules. ArchiPrep now includes study materials relevant to the ARE® from the 2018 International Building Code, 2018 International Building Code Study Companion , Building Code Essentials, Based on the 2018 IBC, and ICC A117.1-2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
- Join an online community to connect virtually with other ARE candidates to help motivate and encourage each other in the journey to licensure
Purchase now through December 31, 2022
ArchiPrep is available via a monthly subscription fee of $35. This subscription does not automatically renew.
- Current subscribers have undisrupted access to ArchiPrep for the duration of their plan until January 31, 2023.
- Your subscription is valid through the time for which it was purchased.
- ArchiPrep can be purchased on a monthly usage basis until December 31, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in ArchiPrep!
For more information or any other questions email us at email@example.com.