Meet the newest ARE® prep resource from AIA
What is ArchiPrep?
How you prepare matters and AIA has developed a great resource to help you get ready for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE®). Introducing ArchiPrep, AIA's premier ARE prep resource designed to help emerging professionals get licensed faster. ArchiPrep helps relieve the stress of studying for the ARE by offering testing candidates a road map to success. Take ArchiPrep with you wherever you go, using it on your computer, phone, or tablet. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Let ArchiPrep lead the way.
Why use ArchiPrep?
- Original study material created by AIA National and its network of subject matter experts
- New content and item types are added on a regular basis.
- All study items are mapped to NCARB’s ARE 5.0 division and section objectives.
- The dynamic platform allows users to track their study goals, progress and performance – for each ARE division
- Study anytime, anywhere - ArchiPrep is mobile-friendly with offline access
- Take practice quizzes and create your own flash cards
- Read articles and other resources related to the exam
- Join an online community to connect virtually with other ARE candidates to help motivate and encourage each other in the journey to licensure
- Flexible subscription options - choose from either a 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month subscription
- Click here to learn more and download an overview of ArchiPrep
Pricing for Assoc. AIA members:
ArchiPrep is available via a monthly subscription for Assoc. AIA members. Pricing for the subscription models will be as follows:
- $35 for a 1-Month subscription
- $90 for 3-Months
- $160 for 6-Months
ArchiPrep is currently available to Assoc. AIA members only. Non-member subscription plans are being considered for the future.
Thank you for your interest in ArchiPrep!
For more information or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.