AIA Nebraska Allied/Affiliate Membership
Allied/Affiliate Membership Information
AIA Nebraska offers two categories of Allied/Affiliate Membership: Firm and Individual.
Firm Membership ($500)
Firm membership includes up to 4 representatives from a company/organization.
Individual Membership ($250)
Individual membership includes 1 representative from a company/organization.
Become and Allied/Affiliate Member
Complete and return the Allied/Affiliate Membership Application along with payment and send to AIA Nebraska, 335 N. 8th Street, Suite A, Lincoln, NE 68508 or email to Nathan Ehmke, Marketing & Membership Coordinator, email@example.com.
What is an Allied/Affiliate Member?
Allied Members: Individuals who are employed by firms in the construction industry engaged in research, design, development, testing, manufacturing, distribution, or training for building and construction products and systems.
Professional Affiliates: Affiliate members are non–architects, registered to practice their professions where such requirements exist, with established professional reputations. Professional affiliates may include engineers, planners, landscape architects, sculptors, muralists and other artists, professionals in government, education, industry, research, journalism, and/or others who the Chapter believes will provide a meaningful contribution by virtue of their employment or profession and who are not otherwise eligible for Institute membership.
Benefits of Membership
Allied/Affiliate members will receive:
- Weekly e-newsletter (AIA NE Update) to keep you in the loop.
- Discounts on all AIA Contract Documents.
- Discounts on registration fees to the Mid-Year Symposium and Annual Conference.
- Discount pricing on Conference exhibit booths.
- Opportunities to work with architects and other professionals on committees that have a direct impact on the design and development of our cities and towns.
Invitations to local and state social and professional events at member rates, including monthly meetings that bring architects and Allied/Affiliate members together to discuss current architectural topics.
- AIA Nebraska | Allied/Affiliate Golf Outing.
- AIA Nebraska Tailgate.
- Conference, Educational Forum, and Lecture Series Sponsorships.
- Website and Newsletter Advertising.
Have a question?
Contact Nathan Ehmke, Marketing & Membership Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 858-1929.
AIA Nebraska has developed a statewide partnership program to enable sponsors and supporters an opportunity to promote their products or services through all AIA Nebraska.