Firm Survey Report
NEWLY UPDATED FOR 2022! The AIA Firm Survey Report is the only report that covers the full complexity of firms that power the architecture and design profession. With data from more than 500 firms, this essential resource includes metrics to measure practice, evaluate performance, and set strategy. You’ll discover trends in firm billings and finances, construction sectors served, international work, and practice and technology, including:
- The ongoing increase in renovation, rehabilitation, additions, and historic preservation projects, and which firm types are seeing the most of this type of work.
- The share of firms that have a sustainability or client action plan in place.
- The types of firms that are conducting Post-Occupancy Evaluations on their projects.
- The share of firms using BIM and performance simulation/energy modeling for billable projects and how much revenue comes from these projects.
- How the project types firms are working on have changed since the pandemic.
- The share of work from new versus repeat clients, and how that has changed in recent years.
See how your firm compares—the 2022 edition is FREE for AIA members—a $249 value!