2020 AIA Akron Board of Directors
Welcome to the board!
AIA Akron is comprised of architects, architectural associates working toward licensure, students, industry professionals and community members from the surrounding area. The board is headed by a president, president-elect, and past president who assist in organizing chapter events and committee activities.
Julie Whyte, AIA: SoL Harris Day Architects, Inc.
- “Being involved with AIA is a great way to connect with the broader design community and to advocate for positive change in the profession.”
Peter Marks, AIA: DLR Group
Eric Pros, AIA: DS Architecture
Susan Allen, AIA ASID, LEED, AP BD+C: TC Architects
Julia Duhart: Braun & Steidl Architects, a studio of Prime AE Group, Inc.
- “I joined AIA Akron to become further immersed in the architectural community and hope to expand knowledge of this industry to others outside of the profession.”
Randy Parsons, AIA: Mann Parsons Gray Architects
Robert Chordar, AIA: TC Architects
Bryan Ziga, Assoc. AIA: Hasenstab Architects
Dana Libert, AIA: Braun & Steidl Architects, a studio of Prime AE Group, Inc.
Thomas Meyers, AIA: Chemstress Consultant Company
William Willoughby, AIA: Kent State University College of Architecture & Environmental Design
- “As the largest organization of its kind in the US, AIA represents us: the architectural profession in all its diversity and difference. If broad transformations are to happen in our profession, members of AIA will be the ones with a voice.”
Melinda Scalfaro, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
SoL Harris Day Architects, Inc.
- “I love that AIA offers members a voice in today’s political landscape and events regarding my passion-environmental stewardship.”
Alternate Ohio Director
Emily Steiner Little, AIA, LEED, AP BD+C
- “The thing I like most about the AIA is it provides an incredible network of talented people who share many of the same goals but with different insight and opinions.”
AIAS Kent State University Liasion
Kent State University College of Architecture and Environmental Design Student